In this post, I have updated my practice of using images for photogrammetry.
Last time, I had used a turntable for taking images. This time, I have moved my camera position relative to the scene/object.
That helps the software get a perspective on the view. I used an iPhone camera to take pictures.
I have created 2 models - the view from my apartment window, and a mini-Rubik's cube.
Both the models have come out better than the last time.
What's interesting in the apartment window is that the software could estimate the distance of the objects visible through the window, and created a depth map of that.